Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Congratulations It’s a Boy!

So, last night while giving the kids a bath the Caveman made it very clear he was a man.

Yes folks we have a boy! While scrubbing the Alien I glanced over and the Caveman was grabbing his stuff and yes I freaked out a little bit. He is only three! My three year old has discovered his penis. When I told him that we do not do that in the same room with our sister and mommy he did stop. Then I grabbed the phone (calm down folks it was in the same room) and called Crazy Grandma. She laughed.

After the phone he was pushing the muscles near the pelvic bone so the penis would bob up and down. Again the rule of no playing with the penis with your sister and mom in the room still applies.

Why do these things happen when Big Papi is at basketball?

1 comment:

  1. LOL! When I was 13 the 6 year old I was babysitting played with his junk the entire time I was watching him. I was horrified! At least he stopped when you told him it was inappropriate!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making a comment. Please be nice and remember there is a real person writing this blog with real feelings!